Monday, August 19, 2013

Overload!

That's what my brain is on...so many things going on at once and they're all very important!  My top three:

1.  My son started his first day of his Junior year of  high school, and he's turning 16 tomorrow.  He'd have a fit if I posted his picture (in his blue crested blazer) so I won't do it.  If you're on my Facebook page however, you can see it there.  No son, I did not post your picture on my blog.  Mommy would NEVER do that!  Happy Birthday, Chaz!

2.  Househunting.  Could you live in a house with orange countertops?  Should I?


I'm kinda digging the floor too, but I think it may have to go.  My kids aren't going to look kindly on retro to this degree.

3.  Self-employment...let me be honest...fledgling business.  I spent a lot of time finding amazing things for a vintage flea yesterday.  Sales were not nearly where I'd hoped.  :(


See something here you like?  Packing this stuff up and bringing it back home has got to be the most depressing thing ever.  Still, I'm not ready to give up just yet.  I need ideas and not the ones that say I need to de-diversify.  I like everything!  If I stop selling everything, I'll have too much of everything in my house. 

So those are the top three things keeping me up at night.  I'll add another three tomorrow.  

On another note, I took these pictures a few days ago when I was photographing the church, no retouch.   Let me know what you think.  See you tomorrow!





No comments: