Monday, August 25, 2014

The 80's Called...Again!

Quick post!  It's 2 a.m. and I should be sleepy and even though I'm not, I'm going to bed anyway.

But, I couldn't help but notice the similarities between an outfit I posted yesterday, and this one from today.  I love fuchsia and black, and come to think of it, I had a couple of dresses in these colors back in the 80's.  I guess it was a trend...????  I was there, I should remember.

Anyway, I took these pictures of my daughter modeling a shoulder-padded, angular, Dynasty of a dress, and as luck would have it, I had a matching clutch.  


 Yesterday, I posted this jeans outfit.  Remember the neon big shirts?  Yep, it looks totally right for now.  Fashion, nothing really new.

It was a fun week of trying on and taking pictures, and I was super pleased to find something in my closet that I hadn't worn, is vintage, and fits!  I wore this to church and since I couldn't decide on which bag to take, I took them both!  Yeah I did!
My Facebook buds are split right down the middle, which I think means that either one will work.  Feel free to chime in, I need all the help I can get.

I sold my favorite bar cart and have to bid it adieu tomorrow.  I am really attached to it, but I don't entertain #MadMenStyle at all so it's really just taking up space.  Beautifully, I might add. 

I'm done.  Short post, remember??

No comments: