Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm Sick Y'all...

A hiatal hernia?  What NOW?   My status as "runt" is official.  I have always got something.  And it's usually something weird.

So this is my diagnosis after trying to ignore the excruciatingly sharp and painful jabs I've been feeling in my chest and back for the past three days.  I was sure it wasn't a heart attack since I've had this pain before.  Today, I just couldn't take it any more, plus I was starting to worry, so I took myself to the E/R.
What to do about can be complicated, but it can also be fairly simple.  I think I fall into the latter category since diet and weight can definitely affect it, and both of mine are out of control.  Working on that...

So, I'm pretty tired tonight, but didn't want to skip another day of posting, so here you go. I'll be better tomorrow, I promise!

p.s.  I was looking for a cute graphic or joke to show how lousy I feel. I googled "sick momma jokes".  That was NOT a good idea!

No comments: