Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fashion Week!



Well, my "nieces" Britney and Ebony are stuck in New York--and have been since Thursday.  I feel for them...they are tired and cranky and missing home.  BUT, they were full of energy a few days ago and were able to get a couple of great celeb-style shots wearing vintage items from my collection.  Do I feel bad for them?  Heck no! ( I said I "feel" for them, I didn't say how I felt!)  I admit it, I totally used their youthful exuberance, small waistlines and supple joints to complete my mission.  Getting some big attention for my little online store.  Dastardly.

Ebony 

Britney
Seriously though, they do look very stunning and I was really excited to see these great pics pop up on Facebook.  They got in a few days of work and a chance to hang out in the Big Apple.  But all good things must come to an end and it's time for the snow to stop and the flights to start.  Here's to hoping they get home soon...and safe.  For their trouble, they can keep the clothes!

No comments: